Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Participation by Mount Holyoke College Students

Wonderful! I joined the blog and I will talk to the rest of the Mount Holyoke Student Government Assocation's Executive Board to see which option (or both) they would like to take you up on! I definitely have been publicizing the event here on campus and hope people will want to help out!

Erna
________________________________________
From: BobJudge
To: wilso...@mtholyoke.edu

Subject: RE: South Hadley Make A Difference Day - Saturday, October 18, 2008
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:11:43 -0400

Erin:
...I appreciate your willingness to involve MHC students in Make A Difference Day! I will send you a separate email invitation to join our blog at http://southhadleymakeadifference.blogspot.com/, which I am hoping to use to share information and generate enthusiasm about October 18.

I have a meeting with Kevin McAffrey tomorrow, and I will be sure to tell him that you and I have connected!

Between now and October 18, I would be happy to meet with you and/or any other student to tell you more about Make A Difference Day. If you or other students want to see the area in S. Hadley Falls, I would be happy to take an hour sometime, at your convenience, to drive a small group from the College to S. Hadley Falls, to show you what we plan to do. Please let me know if either idea interests you.

No comments: